Sunday, August 2, 2015

One Hippy Huskey

Well, plans have changed and my plan is to be open sometime today! So excited!! I have been adding new treasures and realized that using the Etsy app on my phone makes adding new creations so easy. I highly recommend using the app.
I have also come to see a great wrong, on my part. While I want all kinds of exposure I have been remiss in doing the same for other crafters. Well that's going to change to!
I promoted some crafters on my Facebook page and plan to do the same here. Once upon a time I did a crafter of the week on my blog, but for some reason I stopped. I don't know if I'll be doing one a week, but I will promote when I get a chance. So stay tuned!
If you have been reading this blog then you know I mentioned a coupon for the grand reopening. Here you go:
blogcoupon15
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment