Thursday, October 4, 2012

Duluth Days Festival

Had a great time last weekend. The craft show was so much fun and boy am I glad I got a square! I sold some thing I know I wouldn't have without it and so did my Mom.
Well, now that things are getting back to normal I will be adding some new jewelry to my shops. I made a lot more earrings than I thought. But first I have to take pictures, not my favorite part. So be on the lookout for some new stuff from me, etsy site will be full of new earrings!
On another note I finished by reading challenge for the year. Feels great and next year I will have to increase the number of books I read. With the help of my kindle to have found some really great authors and some excellent books.
That's all for now. Check back for new stuff. I will try to post here as I add.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the mistakes if time publishing a longer blog from my phone. :)

    ReplyDelete