Friday, April 13, 2012

Pintrest and Time

Well Hello All!  I can't believe it has been so long since my last post.  Life and...well Pintrest have gotten in the way.  LOL I know that I am not the only one that has been sucked into the wonderful world of Pintrest.  I have spent hours pinning all kind of ideas for house, garden, crafts...endless possibilities.  It is so addictive and fun I can't help myself.
I have decided this week, as I look back and realize that I could have gotten so much more done.  Maybe I should start to create the things I have been pinning.  So this is the first post in my campaign to do the thing I see on Pintrest.
I saw this super cute wreath and knew that I could make it.  After scouring the Internet I found the umbrellas.  OK here it is, Enjoy!



4 comments:

  1. that makes me happy! I bet you could see tthose though would be hard to ship?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra, Yes you can see through, looks great on my front door. Have to bring it in if it rains, lol. Not sure about shipping, doesn't weight that much by the box would have to be a good size. Humm someething to look into :)

      Delete
  2. Hey LeeAnne, I spend way to much time on Pinterest, too. Kudos to you for actually making something that you admired there. Loving the wreath. So pretty and colorful. Can't wait to see what you make next.
    -Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wreath is adorable! So colorful and happy.

    ReplyDelete