Saturday, April 28, 2012

Little Apple pie bites

  In my quest to do more of the many pins on Pintrest, well at least the ones that I am repining.  I have made a huge dent, I think anyway, in repining many recipes.  I have also noticed that many are desserts....my sweet tooth coming out.  This is my first attempt to follow one of the recipes I found and was so easy it will not be my last.  In fact I made some pizza roles and a couple of nights ago made Chicken Parmesan (in the crock pot)....didn't take pictures.  But the family loved it.
  This try at a pintrest recipe was a winner.  The boys weren't to crazy about them, I think the boys are nuts, but hubby loved them.  I LOVE apple pie so I couldn't pass this by and had to try!  Here is the blog that I found thru a picture on Pintrest.  Thank you Just get off your butt and bake, love that blog :)

Yummy Apple Pie Bites!


No comments:

Post a Comment