Sunday, January 15, 2012

Z Box

For a new adventure this year I decided to join the Z Box on Zibbet.  A great idea that a few creative ladies on Zibbet came up with.  Shop ask to join the group and then are able to send in samples of their work.  These samples are then added to a box with samples from other shop.  Customers can buy the boxes and will get a great selection of what if offered on Zibbet, and the great work we all  do!

Not sure why I didn't do this sooner, but I am ready.  In fact I spent most of my Saturday evening making some earrings and book thongs for the boxes.  Hope to have everything done this week so I can get it out by early next week.  At least that's my plan and we all know how that works out sometimes. :)

Z Box check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, I have never purchased a Z box before, but have ready many good reviews about them. Good luck with it.
    -Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to hear how the z box goes; wonder if I should take the time to do it. Following you now, love fellow zibbeters!

    ReplyDelete