Thursday, January 5, 2012

Something New

Added something new new to my Zibbet shop this afternoon.  Usually I stick to jewelry, but I saw something on Pintrest the other day and just had to make it.  A scarf made from t-shirts!  What a brilliant idea, why didn't I think of this?  I made 1 for myself and 1 for the shop.  I have two more to make, hopefully they will get done Friday.  So, here are some pictures of my new scarf.  Enjoy :)

beautiful blue color!

 looped twice, cute little bow there
looped three times, this one is extra long

This scarf is a little longer that the last one that I made, but it looks great.  You can also just wear it without looping.  A great look with all your winter layers or light enough for the spring.  Beautiful scarf!


5 comments:

  1. Well, these are fun! Glad you posted on the zibbet blogging forum. New follower here as I also work in fiber things....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it. Been thinking of making one but regular yarn gets in the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Ladies, so easy and fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome, it looks like so much fun to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous blue! Saw that on zibbet.
    And following you now, from the blogging forum. My blog is
    http://sandrasfiberworks.blogspot.com/

    I blog about life family and crafts as well.

    ReplyDelete