Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Lucy's Bead Studio has a coupon

 It is already half way through the New Year and beside the weird weather nothing much else is happening.  I thought that maybe to get alittle more activity in my shop I would offer a coupon.  So how does 15% off any purchase over $5.00 sound?  Hopefully it sounds great!  A awesome time to get a special gift for Valentine's Day.

I have been adding new thing to the shop this month and all new items are included.  I have added a few pictures of some of the new items but feel free to shop around ;)  Thanks for visiting.

This is a new T-Shirt scarf that I added today.  Great color, vibrant orange.  A statement with any outfit.  Great with all the winter layers we are all wearing now or a stunner with a t shirt and jeans.  Even dress up a tank top.
These are large white glass beads with silver accents.  Haven't been added to my shop yet....but will be this week.  Maybe tonight.  Somehow I have been roped into making a monster stuffed animal for my youngest son and he wants to sleep with it tonight so I guess I am sewing.   Hope you enjoy what's in the shop and stop by often.  Coupon is NEWYEARS2012

No comments:

Post a Comment