Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Hello to all!  Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and are ready for the new year.  We had a great Christmas, Mom and Bob came to visit, very nice.  The boys really loved their visit.  Now we are all trying to detox from all the food eaten, yum!! 

Now maybe some plans for the boys during their break, what to do what to do?  Of course some crafts, maybe a movie.  Then before I know it their break will be over and back to school they will go.  What about you all, what do you do with your children during their school break?

I guess this new year will also bring some changes to my shops.  Not sure yet, but I guess I will have to make some changes.  Have to think about it.  What about you...anyone else thinking of making changes?  I also have to start to get ready for the Duluth Days, in Duluth GA, but that's not until September.  But from what I learned this year, it goes by so fast that I need to start getting ready now! :)  Should be a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment