Monday, July 4, 2011

Just needed 2 say

OK here goes!  After several years of working at Walmart and now Home Depot I just have to say "Please, people look in a mirror before u leave the house!"  I will say that Home Depot is not nearly as bad as Walmart was, and after dark OMG!  LOL

Ladies for some reason are by far the worst.  Pajamas are for home not shopping, and yes everyone can tell they are pajama bottoms.  Same goes for slippers, home not shopping or driving in.  But what really brought on this rant was the lady I saw on Saturday.

White tie strap tank, almost see thru, accented by hot pink leggings.  Not really that bad except for the fact she had on NO underwear or bra.  If she had leaned over everyone would have seen her 'girls.'  As far as the no underwear, how did I know?  Well the leggings were so tight there was no room for underwear.

Thank you all for listening, lol.  Just needed to get that out of my system....maybe now I will be able to forget the lady in the pink leggings!

Or not??????

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I just had to comment, because that has got to be my biggest pet peeve. What ever happened to taking pride in the way you look? Never mind pride, how about some common decency?
    -Debbie

    ReplyDelete