Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Edisto Beach

Well we are home from a great vacation in Edisto Beach, South Carolina.  We have been going every year since I was pregnant with O, 7 years now.  This vacation has morphed into a extended family vacation and that makes it so much more fun!  My boys get a solid week to play with they cousins, who they don't get to see very often.  You would think that they had seen each other just yesterday. 
Anyone looking for a relaxing and quite vacation, go to Edisto.  This is not a beach that is filled with restaurants and go-carts.  It is all about you and the beach.  There are a few activities to do, but the beach is the main attraction!  My boys spend the day playing in the surf and the sand.
I am already looking forward to next year. 
So if you are looking for a quite vacation spot for you and your family check out Edisto Beach in South Carolina.  We will be back next year.  Renting the same run down house, but so much fun!
Hope to have some pictures for you later....I had so much fun in the surf with the boys that I forgot all about taking pictures, lol.
Have fun and enjoy your vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment