Friday, May 13, 2011

End of School

  Well the end of the school year is here and it has been a busy May for me.  I'm sure the rest of you are feeling the same way.  Happy the kiddies will be out for the Summer but know that come August I will be ready for them to go back! :)
  I have had a hard time coming up with something to give the teacher for the end of the year and then last night I had a brilliant idea!  If I do say so myself, lol.  I am making windsocks for them,  I have done the outer fabric in a muslin so all the kids can sign their names.  They were all excited but couldn't quite see the end product yet.  Lucky for me, they had their Fun Day at school today and all the kids were there...means only one trip to have the windsocks signed and I can have both made tonight.
  Hope the teacher like the windsocks, if so they might become my standard teacher gift! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment