Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Knoxville Library

I have always enjoyed a trip to the library and have tried to instill that same love in my boys.  I think it has something to do with the smell and feel of the books, or maybe just my pure love of reading!  Well I thought I would pass on to all of you that are from the Knoxville, TN area a little tidbit that I saw on the library's web site.  Their annual book sale is this weekend, Knoxville Library, check out the site for hours.  It will be downtown at the Expo Center and is open to the public.  So come on by and and get some great books and help out a library get some more awesome books.

1 comment:

  1. Each year I always try to remind myself to read more, so I stuff a book into my purse, another by my bedside, in my car (I don't read while driving, promise!), basically, anywhere I will be. I always start off strong, and then I will go for awhile without picking it up, then I forget where I am, restart, and it goes in that circle over and over.

    I really need to be better 'bout it!

    <3
    Elizabeth
    http://thetaleofalash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete