Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Block :(

I have come to an unfortunate head wall as far a my book challenge goes.  I am in the middle of a book and can't seem to get any further, even though it is a good book.  I downloaded 2 books to my kindle hoping to give myself a kick in the butt.  So far not working, I do want to read them but won't let myself until I finish the one I am currently reading.
I am beginning to think that the block I have found myself at also has something to do with my creative block.  I went to the bead store today in the hopes that it would inspire me.  I also got a custom order the other day and I know that will help, it requires that I learn a new knot for hemp jewelry.  That will be fun! I will try to take pictures as I go, but sometimes I get so involved that I forget. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment