Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tot's Story

 As many of you have seen I love my dog.  On Friday of this past week there was a terrible dog fight in our neighborhood, involving 3 dogs...2 aggressers and the 1 they were killing.  Now I have 2 young boys and as you can imagine this was not something that was going to be tolerated by my husband and me.  I was at work when all this happened but my husband was on his way to get our youngest son.  He tried everything he could to break up the fight.  On his way to pickup our son he saw a officer and told him what was happening, 20 min and animal control was here.  Took them quite a while to pick up the 2 dogs but thankfully they were picked up.
I went over the other day to see the dog that had been attached.  Her owner took her to the vet and 700$ later brought her home.  Poor dog had to get 15 stitches and 3 tubes. :(
I have decided to donate 50% of all my sales in my shops, Lucy's etsy shop and Lucy's Zibbt shop,  to help them with the medical bills, until further notice.  I will try to keep you all up to date with how she is doing.  If you want to do something special for, Tot ( the injured Husky), please feel free to contact me through facebook or this post.  I will be happy to give you their address. :)
Thank you for all the prayers and if she is looking better on Wednesday I will try to get a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment