Friday, January 21, 2011

Tot

Went and saw Tot yesterday!  She looked great, didn't get to take a picture, but all I could say is WOW!  She still has some serious wounds and has a lot of recovery yet to do, but she was happy to see me and the boys.  The vet said it would still be another couple of months before the wounds are finally healed.  She was so sweet and never uttered a sound while the boys petted her, you would not even know that she had been attacked by another dog she was so gentle.  I will try to see her again this weekend and will remember my camera.  I just wanted everyone to know how she was doing.  If you are interested in helping out her owners with the huge medical bills, feel free to drop me a note and I will be happy to get you all the info you need.  Thanks
Don't forget that I am donating 50% of my sales from my shops, so feel free to drop in and check out what I have on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment