Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday

Well instead of going anywhere today, we stayed nice and warm in the house.  Sometimes that is just what you need to recoup for the week.  I also had one sick little boy, have my fingers crossed that his brother doesn't get it also.  Temperature and cough all day really make for one tired young man.  Hope he is feeling better in the morning, but not getting my hopes up to high, already made arrangements for O to get to school in the morning.  Just keep your fingers crossed for me that he is better, hate it when my boys are sick.

Since I have been at home all day I have gotten some cleaning done and caught up on the laundry! :)  I also joined a reading website and have challenged myself to read 25 books this year.  I added a widget to motivate myself, but really I love to read and it shouldn't be to much of a challenge for me.  Maybe I will get passed the 25!  That would be awesome.  I got a Kindle for Christmas and so far have really been enjoying reading on it.  Much easier that I thought!  Well wish me luck with my challenge and I will try to keep you all up to date.  Off to READ!

No comments:

Post a Comment