Friday, December 17, 2010

Holiday pretzel treat

OK just so every ones knows...I am not a baker or for that matter even a cook.  My husband does most if not all the cooking at our house, I can use the crock pot and have gotten quite good at it. 
When the Christmas season starts to get closer my boys want me to make them something special, they don't care their mom can't cook.  So I make them a simple fun pretzel treat, not sure were I saw it but sooo easy I make it every year.  For some reason only for Christmas, not sure why?.
So yummy I can't even tell you!

Bite size waffle shaped pretzels
Hershey kisses
M&M candies
  Step 1
    oven 170
    line cookie sheet with parchment or wax paper
    Unwrap kisses and place on top of pretzels...as many as you can fit on cookie sheet.
    I used all the kisses in a bag to make as many as possible, all fit on the cookie sheet.
  Step 2
    Bake for 4 to 6 minutes, until kisses soft
    Remove and press M&Ms into the center of kisses
  Step 3
    Put in frig and allow to cool
    EAT

2 comments:

  1. mmm..yu,m yum....i will have to try these...thanks for sharing....Hope you have a great new year....:))

    ReplyDelete