Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Sale

Ok I realize that there is not much shipping time between now and Christmas, but I thought I would have a sale in both Etsy and Zibbet shops.  I don't know about the rest of you, but I do alot of shopping for the next Christmas around this time of year.  There are always so many awesome sales at the end of the year, better that after Thanksgiving sales, that I just can't help myself!
I thought; why not spread my love for shopping this time of year with all of you.  I have everything in my Lucy's Bead Studio zibbet shop 25% off.  In my Lucy's Bead Studio etsy shop I am offering a 25% off coupon, XMAS2010.
So please come on in and enjoy some shopping without pressure.  Enjoy the fact that you are ahead of your shopping for next year, it really is a wonderful feeling!

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking the same thing. Maybe I'll have a sale tomorrow but it's sooooooo quiet online I just wonder if anyone will see it.Good luck with yours.

    ReplyDelete