Monday, August 30, 2010

Zibbet


So I did it, I took the plunge and became a premium seller on Zibbet. I am very happy with this site and have really enjoyed the community. Everyone has been so helpful and inspiring!! It is awesome to click right onto the community page, from my shop page, and see what is going on, who's having sales, who is organizing a sale! Or just to chat with a new friend! Being able to share new items and get real honest feedback is great.
I am part of the $5 and under sale going on today only. Just swing on by http://www.zibbet.com type in 5monday in the keywords and see what great items are features by some amazing crafters and artist!
I plan to keep my tags up, but will only promote on months with 5 mondays. What a fun sale! Today is also the end of the back to school, bts sales going on, too.
I will be adding new stuff as offen as I can and hope you come on by for all your holiday shopping. Remember hemp ( I have several hemp pieces, but that is not all I have!) is not just for summertime!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Leeanne! I hope your premium account will be very successful for you.
    Like you, I am really enjoying Zibbet's helpful and friendly people. I hope that aspect of Zibbet lasts for a very long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...congratulations Leeanne!!!! I am so happy that I found your business on Facebook. You have quality jewelry at very affordable prices...especially when you ship for free. Will be stopping by to do more business with you in the future.Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ladies! I really am having fun on Zibbet and can't wait to see what comes.

    ReplyDelete