Friday, July 2, 2010

4th of July

OK, so it has been alot longer that I thought since I was last here! Can't believe the month of June is but a memory. With the boys out of school and an early vacation last month just ran away from me, I don't think it even looked back to see if I was still there!
I have been adding some new hemp jewelry to my ZIBBET shop and have been having fun with that! There is just something about summertime that inspires me to make more hemp jewelry. Might be because all I need is an idea, beads (or not) and some hemp...not alot of tools required except the ones I always have with me! My hands :)
I thought that I would throw a couple of Americana inspired earrings, http://www.zibbet.com/lucysbeadstudio , I know shameless self promotion. In theme with the blog name and this very special American holiday!
I do have some things coming up that I will share with you all soon. School for my boys will be starting back in August, so that will take some of my time. I am also going to be in a craft fair in September and I have to get started working on stuff of that. My mom is going to join me and bring her wonderful quilts. I have been trying to get her to open an ETSY shop of her own, maybe this year will be the year.

I hope that you all have a wonderful and joyful 4th of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment