Monday, May 24, 2010

Oh Monday Flowers




Here are some pictures of the 1st DayLillies to bloom in my yard this Summer. All yellows but I know there are more colors to come and that is very exciting. I can't wait for the plants that are full of blooms to just open up and show off!
My husband says I have to many...I don't think that is possible. I have them planted everywhere...pots, by the mail box, next to the driveway, hillside..to and bottom. If there is a spot and a little bit of sun then I'm planting a daylilly. I will admit that I do look lovingly at flower catalogs that come in the mail. I don't order anymore, :( , but I can still dream. I have sooo many that all I have to do anymore is split them. Last year I shared some with the neighborhood pool and they look great down there. I get to see them everywhere! :0)
Hope you enjoy the pictures and I will keep you all up to date on the many colors blooming into my yard.


LOve my Daylillies!

3 comments:

  1. wow- i LOVE the layout and design of your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous, Lee Anne! We've got the orange ones only, and those come later than the yellow -- plus we're north of you, so we've quite a while 'fore ours bloom yet. Thanks for the preview of enjoying yours!
    Diane Eve
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daylilies? Gorgeous! That's another flower to add to my ever-growing list of plants for our new garden (when we eventually move!)

    Can't wait to see your other daylilies when they flower. Do you have a favourite?

    ReplyDelete