Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday

Hello all and Welcome to Wonderful Wednesday! Did you all think I forgot, no just lazy and listening to the rain, ahhhh! I found a wonderful artist thru "Link Love" on facebook and just needed to share her beautiful and creative work! Okay everyone lets all say HELLO to Sandra at Trixiefishstabber....Hello Sandra! :0) http://www.etsy.com/shop/trixiefishstabber

Sandra is a self taught artist from Oregon. She is inspired by the world around her and it shows in her art! She is new to etsy, started in January, so lets give her a big welcome! Stop by her shop, heart it and be insired!

You can also find Sandra on facebook


or on her great blog


Here are some of my favorites from Sandra's shop!



love the bird, looks so serious! Reminds me of my oldest son :)

The story with this picture is great! The ancestor painting are great and that Sharon has stories to go with them is wonderful!!!



So cute! Inspired me to look for some rock with the boys and do some painting!





1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Beautiful work she does...thanks for sharring...im gonna go visit her blog now..:)

    ReplyDelete