Thursday, April 8, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday on Thursday

LOve these quilts



the puppy is my favorite







Ok yesterday I wasn't able to get over here to my blog for my Wonderful Wednesday so I thought what the heck I'll do it today. The house is quite and I have some time all to myself! I decided to feature a artist from my local area, not easy to pick just one! It was fun looking at local artist so am sure that I will do it again. Hope you all enjoy my pick this week. Have fun looking at my favorite picks from Quackers and Tea on etsy. I just love the name of her shop. :) Please check out her shop you won't be sorry....

http://www.etsy.com/shop/quackersandtea




1 comment:

  1. Had to laugh when I read; "what the heck I'll do it today. The house is quite and I have some time all to myself!"
    When one is raising a family time is precious and when opportunity gives you a free moment a mom has to grab it with both hands. LOL

    ReplyDelete