Friday, April 2, 2010

Back

As many of you know my boys are on Spring Break this week. My husband decided that this would be a perfect time to take a trip, no problem I love vacation. He wanted our boys to spend some time with their Great Grandparents so we packed and headed to Michigan. The trip took 10 hours with many bathroom breaks. I am not a big fan of the road trip....all I have to say is thank you for the portable DVD player. It must have been invented by a Mother! The weather was beautiful, a secret fear I had that we would be stuck inside with the proverbial "I'm bored" being said every 5 minutes. Thank goodness for the sun and Great Grandmas great big yard! Oh and she has a mole problem so that was great fun to dig up the mounds! Captured some great shots of a 91 year old Great GrandDad playing soccer with a 7 year old, my favorite moment.
We spent a whole day at the Detroit Zoo, great zoo. I got great pictures that I will try to download tonight.
I hope that everyone else had a great Spring Break or is getting ready for one!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home, Leeanne! I'm glad the weather was good to you & you had such a nice time! I would absolutely love to see one of those soccer photos, sounds like a beautiful moment. My dad used to work at the Football Association in England & I know he'd also love to see that. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend & have a lovely Easter if your family celebrates it! :)

    ReplyDelete