Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday

As the mother of 2 boys I couldn't pass up this great site, fun stuff for boys of all ages. I am just in love with the ties. I know how hard it can be to find great accessories for boys, no hair bows....at least not anymore. lol just kidding!! Please check out her etsy shop you won't be sorry. http://www.etsy.com/shop/steadyjane. The great fabric and cute ties just pull you in and make you want to hang out to look at everything.
The thought of cute accessories for boys was just to much to pass up. The ties, bow ties, and belts are sooo cute. What a great idea for Easter! Hope you all enjoy her great selections as much as I do! Check her out on twitter and facebook page and spread some link love. :) Http://www.twitter.com/tinyties and http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Tiny-Ties-Neckties-for-Toddlers/60326439597?ref=ts Love this belt!
Bow tie is too cute and great UT colors for here in Knoxville Tn!

LOve the Space Sprocket Tie



Great tie for Spring!



4 comments:

  1. these are great! i do have a hard time finding cute stuff for my son. these would be great for easter! thanks for visiting and following at the crib!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for featuring my ties!! It is great that others enjoy them. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww how cute! No little boys here but If I had one I'd love for him to sport one of these!!! Awesome! New blog follower and twitter follower! Come visit me at Scraps of Life http://cafescrapper-scrapsoflife.blogspot.com and @susieqtpies on twitter!!!! I love meeting new bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Thanks for the FB Link Love.

    ReplyDelete