Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday

Drifting in and out of very cool and interesting sites on Etsy...love to spend some time doing just that...I have come across many shops that are now in my favorites. Awaiting for the time when I will need a special gift. I have made a promise to myself that this year I will buy handmade gifts for birthdays and Christmas. I am very excited by that idea, also I don't feel that pressure that I have in the past to try and make everyones' gifts :0) Although, I do enjoy making gifts myself; for friends and family, I always wait to the last minute and with 2 demanding children... I always find myself stressed. So please enjoy this great site on this Wonderful Wednesday.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/UmeOrigami I have also posted some great pictures of her wonderful work.

No comments:

Post a Comment