Thursday, March 18, 2010

self promotion







I have a busy weekend and know that I will more than likely get to do any blogging. :( So I thought that I would leave you all this weekend with a little self promotion. All these earrings can be found in my Etsy shop. I just love the white stone beads...you can wear this earrings with anything. All these earrings would be great for any spring outfit and will look so lovely on. Please stop in my shop this weekend. htpp://www.lucysbeadstudio.etsy.com
Remember that the three items in the Featured area will only have free shipping through Saturday night....well Sunday whenever I get around to change it. ;) Then there will be 3 new items....don't let that pair of earrings (or bracelet) slip through your fingers, pick them up this weekend.
Everyone have a great weekend and blog to you all on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. should have reread...more than likely not get to do any blogging. Sure you all knew what I was trying to say! :)

    ReplyDelete