Monday, March 22, 2010

back


After a great weekend I'm back to blog. :) My husband was gone for the weekend and I knew that my boys would not give me the time to sit in front of the computer and at night....well I was just to tried! We had a great weekend filled with soccer practice and our first game of the Spring season. Connor's team played so well...of the 3 goals scored he scored 2. WOW I'm so proud....that was more that all of last season. Playing all day outside on Sat put us all to bed early and on Sunday, with the colder wet weather, we stayed inside with pj's all day. Sometimes those days are fun too. Husband got home Sunday night so I got to play in my studio for a little, working on Craft it Forward and a birthday gift. Almost glad the weekend was over, almost. Have to wrap things up around the house, Connor has Spring Break coming up and we are loading up the car and going to Great Grandma's house. :) Should be fun.


1 comment:

  1. Love your blog and love soccer, especially with the little guys! My guy is now 13 and much more aggressive than when they were small. Still fun but different. Tell him to keep it up! World Cup in June!! WOO HOO

    ReplyDelete